Warranty & Returns
What Does the Warranty Cover?
Under normal usage conditions, this warranty covers;
- Any defect in design or manufacture which results in the product failing to perform substantially as described in authorized advertising or literature; and
- We will either repair or replace the product at our discretion.
The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage resulting from improper use.
- Damage caused by faulty installation by the customer, non-authorized installer, or any modification during installation.
- Damage caused by mold, insects, animals, misuse, incorrect operation, adverse weather, accidents and fair wear and tear.
- Costs, losses or charges of:
- Removal and reinstallation of the product(s).
- Travel and/or other expenses due to a customer's remote location.
- Return transport charges or damage in transit. We recommend that you insure against loss or damage if shipping a product back to us.
- Damage to property associated with the use of a product while known to be malfunctioning
We reserve the right to have an item repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and does not amount to a major failure. As a customer, you are also entitled to a replacement product or refund of the original invoice price in the event of a major product failure.
If you have any issues with your product, simply drop us a line through the contact page (or via email) and we can sort it out for you.
We do not cover the cost to return any product purchased incorrectly by the customer, or change of mind by the customer - so please choose wisely.